EcoRic Odor Removal
A preparation based on live bacteria for accelerated processing of organic waste, eliminating unpleasant odors, great for composting.
- Deep accelerated anaerobic fermentation of manure, decontamination times are reduced;
- Reducing the hazard class of manure and manure;
- Reducing the concentration of toxic gases (ammonia, hydrogen sulfide) to the maximum permissible concentration inside production facilities;
- Prevention of the formation of sediment of manure and surface crust, the consumption of process water is reduced by 20-30%;
Due to the improvement of the microclimate of industrial premises, the average daily gain is increased and the percentage of death is reduced by an average of 1.5-2%;
- Improving the class of working conditions for staff of livestock complexes;
- Reducing the negative impact on the environment and the people living nearby.
Norms of application:
Removal of unpleasant odors 50 – 100 ml per 1 cubic meter.
Composting 35 – 50 ml per 1 cubic meter.
For livestock waste 50 – 100 ml per 1 cubic meter.